Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The BLAME Game



When something goes wrong in your life, who do you blame?
“I’m in so much debt because the economy is bad and everything is so expensive. It’s not my fault”

“My mother always criticized me when I was a child. That’s why I suffer from low self esteem and make so many bad choices.”

Sadly, many people hold others accountable for what isn’t working in their life.

Things are a mess and rather than take ownership they blame others. What they don’t realize is that blame robs them of personal power.

Just take a look at the word itself: BLAME. Can you see the two other words hidden within? Lame and Me. “How lame of me to blame.” The definition of lame is “weak”. Blame is a sign of weakness.

Responsibility is power. When one takes full accountability for their life - the situations they’re in, the way they feel, the choices they make - then no one has power over them.

Life happens…to all of us. I may not be able to control what occurs around me but I certainly decide how I am going to handle it and how I will allow it to affect me.

You can choose to spend less money, look for a higher paying job, scale back on your expenses, pay off your bills and become debt free…or not.

Your mother’s hurtful remarks about you do not constitute truth. You can remind yourself that God created you as a beautiful and valuable person. His Word is Truth. Then begin making more intelligent decisions about your life. Or, remain stuck in the past and continue to hold your mother accountable for your suffering.

Do not relinquish you life, happiness and success to another. Take ownership for everything you do, have and are. No one is responsible for your life except you. Vow to become the kind of person you can admire and create the life you desire. Be the master of your own destiny. Blame no one.

Take a look at what’s not working in your life right now. What did you do (or fail to do) that contributed to your current circumstances? What changes would you like to see happen? What can you do now to make that occur?

Blame serves no constructive purpose. It places us in the role of victim and renders us powerless. Feelings of powerlessness lead to anger, resentment, bitterness and self pity. And that, my friend, is the shortest road to misery.

Refrain from Blame. Live a powerful life of unlimited abundance.
Please share this message with all who would benefit.
Order  The Secret Side of Anger, Second Edition or The Great Truth @ http://www.pfeifferpowerseminars.com/pps1-products.html

Listen to past shows on iHeart Radio @ http://ow.ly/OADTf
Listen to my newest iHeart Radio show, BETWEEN YOU AND GOD, @ http://ow.ly/OADJK
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment