Saturday, April 18, 2009

Resolving anger and conflict

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you've joined us.
We live in a world filled with anger, pain and suffering. We need to heal our internal issues and be healers to one another. It's not hard to do. Most just don't know how. That's why I'm here: to share more than 15 years of personal and professional experience with you so that you may create and live a more serene and joy-filled life.
Join me as I share with you little-known facts about resolving anger and conflict that will enable you to improve your relationships, health and overall enjoyment of life..
Some believe that when you have your health, you have everything. I believe that when you have inner peace you've got it all.
Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment